Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Cleaning in Akron: Roof Debris


There's never a convenient time for damage to strike your Akron commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivi... READ MORE



Intense Mold Remediation in Broadview Hts. Home


This Broadview Heights family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home. SERVPRO of Canton has trained technicians that were able to te... READ MORE



Streetsboro Home Requires Reconstruction Following Trapped Water Incident


This family’s Streetsboro residence experienced serious water damage after a kitchen sink overflow. The main level and basement were affected and wat... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire with Reconstruction, Canal Fulton, OH


This family’s Canal Fulton home suffered from a fire caused by a grill from the outside sitting too close to the side of the house. The homeowner had... READ MORE



Kitchen Reconstruction in Kent, OH


This is a kitchen reconstruction that SERVPRO completed in Kent, OH. Our team did a great job updating and brightening the space. The customer was very pleased ... READ MORE



Fire Damage


This home experienced a kitchen fire with smoke/soot damage throughout the home, even inside the kitchen cabinets. On the right, progress is clearly visible. READ MORE



Church- Water Damage


This church experienced contaminated water damage in several rooms on their basement levels. This cafeteria was of utmost importance to clean. Our team strove t... READ MORE



Sandy


This home suffered the effects of Hurricane Sandy. The storm caused a sump pump failure and soaked the carpet of this family's basement. The customers were happ... READ MORE



Cleaning/Reconstruction


This home had experienced severe damage due to an excessive amount of pets. Not only did SERVPRO handle the cleaning, we did painting and reconstruction as well... READ MORE



Canton, Ohio Water Damage


This is a water damaged bathroom in Canton, Ohio as the result of a pipe break in the home. All affected areas were cleaned and sanitized and the homeowner was... READ MORE