Stark County residence has kitchen cabinet damage from a cooking fire
We all do it, but it's a big NO NO. You can't prevent all home fires, remove every possible source, but we can limit the risk. Walking away from the stove while cooking - is a preventable fire. Never leave cooking food unattended!
SERVPRO of Canton responded to the aftermath of a kitchen stove fire. The customer just simply got distracted and forgot about the stove. Fire damage was severe to the upper cabinets; directly over the stove. Smoke damage affected the entire three (3) bedroom ranch. The homeowner was place in a hotel until all restoration services were completed and the home was returned to healthy. SERVPRO contacted our vendor partners to handle the cleaning of the clothing, bedding, and curtains. The electronics were also sent to a specialty vendor for internal cleaning and restoration.
When any family experiences fire damage, it is devastating. You need a professional company that is compassionate to the special needs of your family. SERVPRO of Canton not only has the specialize equipment to restore your family home, we have the cleaning team that will do a thorough cleaning and get the job done quickly!
Our commitment to your family “Like it never even happened.”