Would Your Business in Canton Ohio Be Prepared for a Disaster?
The best way to reduce business interruption following a disaster is to PLAN for it NOW. Up to 50% of businesses close down following a disaster, according to the latest research. Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan
The statistics uncovered by industry research say as many as 50% of businesses may never recover following a disaster. Of the businesses that survive, the majority had a preparedness plan in place.
SERVPRO's Emergency Ready Profile for YOUR business will minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. With a no cost assessment of your facility, the program's profile includes your emergency contacts, all shut off valves and their locations, priority areas of your facility and more. Here are some benefits of an Emergency Ready Profile
- A no-cost assessment of your facility. This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster. This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO® Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider. You have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
- SERVPRO® is a sponsor of the American Red Cross Ready Rating™ program.
- A free, web-based program designed to help businesses, organizations and schools become better prepared for emergencies. Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
- Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are “Ready for whatever happens.”
The SERVPRO Ready Plan provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are "Ready for whatever happens."
Your business will receive the benefit of over 40 years of experience in reducing the impact of any natural or man-made disaster. Call now and take the next step in protecting and growing your business.
If you are in need of restoration after this disaster give SERVPRO of Canton a call (330) 966-2377. We are open 24 hours 7 days a week.
And now with the SERVPRO Ready Plan Mobile App, help is at your fingertips. Call now and ask how to get started.