How Can SERVPRO Help Restore Your Belongings After a Fire?
SERVPRO’s top priority is making sure that your space and belongings are safe after you’ve suffered fire damage. Our team is dedicated to restoring your belongings and making sure you need to replace as little as possible. There are four ways this is done:
- Contents Restoration
- SERVPRO professionals will use several methods to clean your belongings, including dry or wet cleaning, sprays, and foam, abrasive, and immersion cleaning.
- If your home or office requires more extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO may conduct a move-out. This ensures a quicker remodeling process and the protection of your belongings from further damage.
- Electronic Cleanup
- It is important to avoid turning on fire-damaged electronics such as TVs, DVD players, or computers. If your electronics have been damaged, SERVPRO will coordinate the restoration by having them professionally cleaned and inspected by an electronics technician.
- Document/Photograph Drying
- Photographs and important documents are priceless, and at SERVPRO we know that precious items like these are irreplaceable. While there is never a guarantee that your documents can be restored to their pre-fire conditions, our SERVPRO professionals will do our best to save them via air drying, dehumidification, freezer drying, and vacuum freeze or thermal drying.