Stark County family's home destroyed by a cigarette butt
You can't be careful enough with disposal of those little cigarette butts. You think they have been tapped out, but here is the proof - they aren't! You casually toss the butt in the trash and off you go. Oh but the mess left behind......
SERVPRO of Canton was called by an insurance carrier to help a family restore their home following a significant fire to the residence. The cause was the disposal of a cigarette butt in the bathroom trash can.
The damage from this fire affected all three levels of the home. SERVPRO of Canton performed restorative cleaning and dry out for the structure materials; from the attic to the basement. All the textiles in the home (clothes, bedding, curtains, towels, etc) required to be pack out for offsite restorative cleaning. SERVPRO of Canton also handled the cleaning of the electronics and all personal property for the family.
SERVPRO of Canton's team has helped countless customers feel safe, cared for, and hopeful during the aftermath of a disaster. We are ready to help you as well. Day or night, our restoration experts respond immediately and will show up at your doorstep ready to be of service to your family.
We can help, give us a call 330-966-2377