Creating a Killer Facebook Ad Campaign for Your Business
Marketing on Facebook doesn't have to be confusing and intimidating. Here are some things to consider when developing your Facebook Ad campaign, a simple and straightforward strategy that will expose your message to your ideal market and present a relevant message that drives prospects to take action:
- Target your audience. Identify your ideal client, find people who had had “liked” groups related to the subject, target a specific ZIP code or individuals who fall between certain ages. Facebook allows you to filter these and more demographics.
- The ideal budget. Facebook allows you to start your campaign budget at $5. As you progress, so can your investment.
- The perfect Facebook Ad. What should it look like?
- Don't mention pricing. Studies show that ads without price have 10% higher conversion rates.
- Add a face to the ad.
- Choose images that show the desired result of your clients, where they will be after your work.
- Test Red vs. Blue. Studies also show ads with red and blue have 20% higher conversion and click-through rates.
- Use a "call to action" button, such as "Apply Now."
- Where should the clicks go? You do not want to send your prospects to the home page of your website. Direct your traffic to a landing page where they can download a report, where the only action they can take is the next step in the process.
For details and graphics on this subject, click here to read the main article.